2012 m. kovo 4 d., sekmadienis

Hello! I'm Kristina, I'm 22 and I am a journalist. Since I was very small child, people used to tell me, that I always look happy. Sometimes it sounded like: "Oh, you look so happy!" or "I'm jealous, that you manage to be happy" or (this is the best) "Why are you so happy?". And they were always right, I'm happy! I could hardly remember any day in my life when since sunrise till sunset I wouldn't have any minute of happiness :)

"What makes you being happy? " - would you ask. Well, I've been asking myself this quesion many times and I've got so many answers - travelling, friends, family, challenges! But on the top I would put DISCOVERIES. Nothing else could compare to this feeling, when you get to know, to see, to hear, to feel something new, that you never experienced before. Everytime you discover something new, you change, you add one more color to the painting of your life. And if you never stop doing it, imagine how beautiful and colorful life you will have :)!

In order to share my desire to the discoveries with other people, I decided to start writing it down. At the moment I am leaving in the Netherlands, in the city called Maastricht. This place inspired me with its variety of colors! Here you can meet people from all the corners of the World, talk different languages, visit squatter houses and fancy clubs at the same time, listen to all kinds of music you like, meet strange and extraordinary people, hear stories of their lives, do yoga exercise and after smoke a joint with your guru. Colors, colors, colors!!!

In this blog, called "Colors of life" I will make you discover amazing things, places and people. I promise, you will find al ot of colors and positive emotions here!

Be happy,
Kristina

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą