2012 m. kovo 15 d., ketvirtadienis

Maastricht street fashion

Yesterday I had a feeling, that spring finally came to Maastricht! Very unusual - sun was shining!:) I couldn't resist this persfect sunny and warm weather and just stay at home or library,so I had a walk  in the city center and observed how poeple changed their looks from winter to spring collections. Here is what I found: 
Black clothes,white flower,red lips - everythinh brilliant. Except those glitter parts of a tights :)

Baggy

Blue-jeans style.Here I like the scarf and shoes of a girl. Boy's jeans and shoes - baaad.

Popular in Maastricht - wearing sweaters with university name and shorts,of course. I think anywhere before I didn't see that many girls wearing shorts as here.

Bike is "must-have" accessorie in Maastricht all the time :)
Youth style. Boy looks really good!
Have a look at high-heels on the right - LOVELY!
Super simple. Uggs should be left in winter.
Here I like skirt,shoes and the fact,that everything together looks colorful






Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą